- Action research
Become a member
The memberships of public partners and private individuals are one of our main sources of funding. They ensure our independence and the continuity of our actions.
- Become a member of La 27e Région
- Become a member of REACTEUR PUBLIC
- I am a private individual
As a private individual, you can become a member of La 27e Région (40 euros per year). Of course, you will be invited to our general assembly and you will become an actor of La 27e Région’s adventure.
You just have to send us back this formulary PDF (in French)
LA 27E RÉGION @ SUPERPUBLIC
4, rue la Vacquerie
Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
call us: +33 1 83 62 98 27
Do you want to meet with us?
- HOW WE WORK WITH OUR PARTNERSLa 27e Région is not a provider and has no customers; it is a project of general interest. Its role is to produce and pool knowledge, proposals and feedback to be widely shared simply for the common good. Our partners are local and regional authorities, public administrations and private stakeholders who provide funding to both benefit from and actively contribute to the common good.
- HOW WE CHOOSE OUR PROJECTSOur projects are selected by the entire 27 Région team; all our programs (Territories en résidence and the Transfo) start with a series of visits and field interviews to ensure that everyone is prepared to comply with the program’s protocol. It sometimes happens that an element of the protocol cannot be met by a given stakeholder, in which case, either the operation is abandoned, reserved for the future, or other players are selected to pursue the operation.
- HOW WE WORK WITH PROFESSIONALS IN OUR ECOSYSTEMLa 27e Région is a small team that is not looking so much to grow as a structure, but rather to contribute to developing an ecosystem of players and a community of individuals, or even a specialized sector of activity. When we conduct a program, we call upon candidates so as to select professionals who will implement the program in the field as service providers. We try, as much as possible, to set up multidisciplinary teams, bringing together the capabilities of both seniors and juniors. In doing so, La 27e Région plays a mediating role designed to facilitate the work of the teams with local/regional authorities and all stakeholders.
- WHO WE WOULD LOVE TO MEETWe are always looking for atypical profiles: new specialized designers, field sociologists, young researchers, all of whom, in priority, are familiar with the public sector.